CloudReady 76.3 Stable Home Edition (Aug, 2019) 32-bit, 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download
OS Name - CloudReady
Developer - Neverware
Platform - Desktop
CloudReady 76.3 stable home version was released in August 2019, based on Chromium OS 76, and was designed for desktop / laptop computers. 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86-64) versions are available for CloudReady 76.3. This version of CloudReady does include some new features and updates compared to the previous version, such as Chromium OS and Google Chrome browser upgrade to 76, bug fixes, Chrome browser 76 blocked flash by default, a new layout engine is being used in Chrome browser, admin console updates, drive integration in the address bar, and more.
Before this version, CloudReady 74.4 was posted on this website.
At the end of August 2019, Neverware will stop build, release, and update for all CloudReady versions to 32 bits.
General information from Chromium OS
Chromium OS uses the Chromium (web browser engine) as its user interface, and is designed to run web apps. The OS is based on the Linux kernel, and instead of distributing it directly to the consumers, compile is required through the source code. Operating systems based on Chromium OS are run faster, because it primarily handles web applications and Google Chrome browser.
General information from Neverware
Neverware is a tech company (supported by Google) which provides an operating system called 'CloudReady' as a service to consumers, academic institutions and enterprises. CloudReady is based on Google's open source Chromium project, which can be installed on PC and Mac with the support of older hardware. People who like Chrome OS, but they do not have any Chromebook device, they can install the CloudReady Home version on your PC for free and use Chrome OS.
|Available in||Multiple languages|
|CPU Platform(s)||x86, x86-64, ARM|
- 32-bit processor or better.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB storage space.
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below:
- Download the CloudReady 76.3 ZIP file from the download section.
- Extract the ZIP file, and get the CloudReady BIN file.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC, and install the Chromebook Recovery Utility app.
- Make a USB flash drive plugin with your PC with at least 4 GB storage space.
- Launch the Chromebook Recovery Utility app on your PC. (Go to Chrome browser> Type 'chrome://apps/' in the address bar, press Enter> Find and launch the Recovery app)
- In the Recovery Utility, click on the Settings icon, and select the 'Use Local Image' option.
- Choose CloudReady's BIN file that you have extracted in step 2.
- Now, select the USB drive, and start the process.
- As soon as done, plug the USB into the computer where you want to install CloudReady OS.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the CloudReady OS 76.3 installer.
As soon as you go to the CloudReady Welcome Screen, follow the steps given below:
- Go ahead and connect to the network / internet.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- This will open a live session for the OS.
- Check the operating system in the live session, and when you're ready to install, just click on the 'Install CloudReady' option in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Erase the hard disk and install the operating system. (Warning - Erasing hard disk will delete all other operating systems from the computer)
- Do not remove the USB drive until it restarts or closes the computer.
To learn more about CloudReady 76.3, check out the official release page.
New releases in CloudReady View All
CloudReady v96.4 Stable Home Edition (March, 2022) 64-bit Free Download4.2
CloudReady 94.4 Stable Home Edition (December, 2021) 64-bit ISO Download4.8
CloudReady 92.4 Stable Home Edition (September, 2021) 64-bit ISO Download4.6
CloudReady 92.3 Stable Home Edition (August, 2021) 64-bit ISO Download4.4
CloudReady 89.4 Stable Home Edition (May, 2021) 64-bit ISO Download4.7
Manjaro Linux 22.0 Sikaris (December, 2022) 64-bit Official ISO Free Download5.0
Up to 3.57 GB
Linux Mint 21.1 Vera (December, 2022) 64-bit All Editions Official ISO Download5.0
Up to 2.55 GB
Debian 11.6.0 Bullseye (December, 2022) 32-bit 64-bit ISO Disk Image Download4.7
Up to 3.72 GB
Kali Linux 2022.4 (December, 2022) Desktop 32-bit 64-bit ISO Free Download5.0
Up to 3.80 GB
Deepin 20.8 (December, 2022) 64-bit Official ISO Disk Image Free Download5.0
Fedora Linux 37 (November, 2022) Workstation 64-bit Official ISO Disk Image Download5.0
Up to 3.71 GB
Zorin OS 16.2 (October, 2022) 64-bit Official ISO Free Download5.0
Up to 2.86 GB
Ubuntu MATE 22.10 Kinetic Kudu (October, 2022) Desktop 64-bit Official ISO Download5.0
Kubuntu 22.10 Kinetic Kudu (October, 2022) Desktop 64-bit Official ISO Download5.0
Ubuntu 22.10 Kinetic Kudu (October, 2022) Desktop 64-bit Official ISO Download5.0