CloudReady 78.3 Stable Home Edition (Nov, 2019) 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download
OS Name - CloudReady
Developer - Neverware
Platform - Desktop
CloudReady 78.3 stable home version was released in November 2019, based on Chromium OS 78, and was designed for desktop / laptop computers. There is only 64-bit (x86-64) version is available for CloudReady 78.3. This version of CloudReady does include many new features and updates compared to the previous version, such as Chromium OS and Google Chrome Browser upgrade to 78, bug fixes, drive integration in the Chrome address bar, virtual desk, waking up from USB, and more.
Before this version, CloudReady 76.4 was posted on this website.
Neverware will stop build, release, and update for all CloudReady versions to 32 bits.
General information from Chromium OS
Chromium OS uses the Chromium (web browser engine) as its user interface, and is designed to run web apps. The OS is based on the Linux kernel, and instead of distributing it directly to the consumers, compile is required through the source code. Operating systems based on Chromium OS are run faster, because it primarily handles web applications and Google Chrome browser.
General information from Neverware
Neverware is a tech company (supported by Google) which provides an operating system called 'CloudReady' as a service to consumers, academic institutions and enterprises. CloudReady is based on Google's open source Chromium project, which can be installed on PC and Mac with the support of older hardware. People who like Chrome OS, but they do not have any Chromebook device, they can install the CloudReady Home version on your PC for free and use Chrome OS.
|Available in||Multiple languages|
- 64-bit processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB storage space.
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below:
- Download the CloudReady 78.3 ZIP file from the download section.
- Extract the ZIP file, and get the CloudReady BIN file.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC, and install the Chromebook Recovery Utility app.
- Make a USB flash drive plugin with your PC with at least 4 GB storage space.
- Launch the Chromebook Recovery Utility app on your PC. (Go to Chrome browser> Type 'chrome://apps/' in the address bar, press Enter> Find and launch the Recovery app)
- In the Recovery Utility, click on the Settings icon, and select the 'Use Local Image' option.
- Choose CloudReady's BIN file that you have extracted in step 2.
- Now, select the USB drive, and start the process.
- As soon as done, plug the USB into the computer where you want to install CloudReady OS.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the CloudReady OS 78.3 installer.
As soon as you go to the CloudReady Welcome Screen, follow the steps given below:
- Go ahead and connect to the network / internet.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- This will open a live session for the OS.
- Check the operating system in the live session, and when you're ready to install, just click on the 'Install CloudReady' option in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Erase the hard disk and install the operating system. (Warning - Erasing hard disk will delete all other operating systems from the computer)
- Do not remove the USB drive until it restarts or closes the computer.
To learn more about CloudReady 78.3, check out the official release page.
New releases in CloudReady View All
CloudReady 78.4 Stable Home Edition (Dec, 2019) 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download4.4
CloudReady 78.3 Stable Home Edition (Nov, 2019) 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download4.5
CloudReady 76.4 Stable Home Edition (Aug, 2019) 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download4.6
CloudReady 76.3 Stable Home Edition (Aug, 2019) 32-bit, 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download4.5
Up to 988.99 MB
CloudReady 74.4 Stable Home Edition (May, 2019) 32-bit, 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download4.6
Up to 1.02 GB
Manjaro Linux 19.0 Kyria (February, 2020) 64-bit Official ISO Download4.3
Up to 2.82 GB
MX Linux MX-19.1 Patito Feo (February 2020) Official 32-bit 64-bit ISO download4.1
Up to 1.49 GB
Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS Bionic Beaver (Feb, 2020) Desktop 64-bit ISO Disk Image Download4.5
Debian 10 Buster 10.3.0 (Feb, 2020) 32-bit, 64-bit ISO Disk Image Download4.3
Up to 4.37 GB
elementary OS 5.1.2 Hera (Feb, 2020) Desktop 64-bit ISO Disk Image Free Download4.5
Kali Linux 2020.1 (January 2020) Desktop 32-bit 64-bit ISO Disk Image Download4.6
Up to 3.07 GB
Solus 4.1 Fortitude (January 2020) 64-bit All Editions Official ISO Download4.5
Up to 1.83 GB
Android-x86 9.0-rc2 (January 2020) Based On Android 9 Pie Free Download4.6
Up to 920.00 MB
Manjaro Linux 18.1.5 Stable (Juhraya - Dec, 2019) 64-bit Official ISO Download4.7
Up to 2.70 GB
Solus 4.0 Fortitude (March 2019) 64-bit All Editions Official ISO Download4.6
Up to 1.41 GB